We are a well established business seeking a self motivated creative who is passionate about interior design, styling and inspiring home renovators and designers/architects with tile recommendations.
- Own content marketing - devise content strategy, execute across online channels and tailor our approach based on your own learnings
- Exercise your creativity - freely test new ideas for content creation and dissemination
- Work autonomously - you will report to a Marketing Manager but will manage your own schedule and work flow
- Work with a high end product - build content around a luxury tile brand operating in the niche heritage space
You will be joining a family owned company that has a rich history and is entering an exciting phase, with the next generation at the helm. With an already solid online presence and new retail stores opening in the coming months, you’ll have a strong brand to work with.
- Manage weekly content schedule from copy creation through to blog post build in Shopify
- Manage new project case studies, from briefing photographer on the shoot through to coordinating a written interview with the home renovator or designer
- Put together period renovation interior styling guides with tile recommendations
- Manage company’s social media presence across Facebook & Instagram via Buffer social media scheduling tool, drawing on a pool of company owned photographs and case studies
- Expand the company’s Pinterest presence
- Build fortnightly eDM in Mailchimp to our residential and commercial customer databases
- Strong knowledge and interest in interior design, styling and tiles
- A natural flair and love for writing
- Interest in keeping architectural heritage alive and mixing old and new styles
- Intermediate skills in social media, CMS and email marketing
- Excellent communication and people facing skills
- Keen visual acuity and creative flair
- Attention to detail
- Self driven with a strong work ethic and autonomous work style
You will be based in our new head office in Annandale 2 - 3 days a week and will have the flexibility to work from home.
Salary depends on experience
We’re extremely excited about the trajectory of the company and are looking for a passionate content creator who shares our vision and drive to keep heritage inspired, contemporary design alive. If you think you’ve got what it takes, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org